Registration now open for first annual Samsung Developers Conference
Registration has officially opened up for Samsung’s first annual Developer Conference (DevCon) which takes place in late October.
Spread over three days (October 27-29), the event will feature more than 40 technical and industry sessions and touches on multiple industries. Samsung expects to unveil some new SDK’s and tools for developers at the conference and should be a great opportunity for gaining insight into the hardware and software side of the company.
- First-look at new Samsung SDKs and tools including S Pen and new features
- Deep dive into Samsung Service Platform and services APIs including ChatON, Group Play, Samsung AdHub, Context Aware and much more
- Best practices for developing Smart TV application in multi-screen environments spanning, mobile, tablet and TV
- Cross-platform development case including HTML5, Web app and more
- Special sessions for B2B developers which cover the Samsung mobile partnership program, building certified applications, KNOX, Enterprise SDK, and more
- Development opportunities in emerging categories such as gaming and much more
Registration is $299 for Samsung DevCon and includes access to keynotes, working sessions and an exclusive developer event on the evening of Monday, October 28.
You might also like
Full of hype and scare tactics, Verizon’s XOOM ad lands online. Are you brave enough to grab hold of one?
Guess who has something new and (superb/beautiful/powerful/innovative) for Mobile World Congress! Guess who likes to play games and tease their fans and followers. If you answered LG to either of