Registration now open for first annual Samsung Developers Conference
Registration has officially opened up for Samsung’s first annual Developer Conference (DevCon) which takes place in late October.
Spread over three days (October 27-29), the event will feature more than 40 technical and industry sessions and touches on multiple industries. Samsung expects to unveil some new SDK’s and tools for developers at the conference and should be a great opportunity for gaining insight into the hardware and software side of the company.
- First-look at new Samsung SDKs and tools including S Pen and new features
- Deep dive into Samsung Service Platform and services APIs including ChatON, Group Play, Samsung AdHub, Context Aware and much more
- Best practices for developing Smart TV application in multi-screen environments spanning, mobile, tablet and TV
- Cross-platform development case including HTML5, Web app and more
- Special sessions for B2B developers which cover the Samsung mobile partnership program, building certified applications, KNOX, Enterprise SDK, and more
- Development opportunities in emerging categories such as gaming and much more
Registration is $299 for Samsung DevCon and includes access to keynotes, working sessions and an exclusive developer event on the evening of Monday, October 28.
You might also like
If past history is an indicator, the next Nexus release should be arriving in the late fall or early winter. As such, we ought to be getting a slew of
Alcatel is not the leading mobile phone brand in the world, but they are working to gain a notable position in the market. Of course it’s not an easy task
Looking to pick up some accessories for that new Nexus 5 smartphone or Nexus 7 tablet? Swing by the Google Play Store today and you’ll find Google is offering discounts