Sony announces Cyber-shot QX100 and QX10 lens-style cameras
As some of you know, Sony today officially announced the Sony Xperia Z1 a.k.a Honami at the IFA. Also, they officially introduced the Sony Cyber-shot QX100 and QX10 – a lens-style camera that connects with your phone and enhances your photography with rich and high-quality pictures. Have a look on what Sony is saying about it:
- Links with your phone via Wi-Fi, shoots fabulous photos
- NFC for easy one-touch connection
- Get better-looking pictures with high resolution sensor, optical zoom, Optical SteadyShot and manual controls
- Shoot from any angle then frame scenes and adjust settings on your phone’s touchscreen
- A perfect partner for new Xperia™ Z1 and other Android and iOS smartphones
The QX100 has features a 20.2MP 1″ Exmor R sensor , F/1.8 ZEISS Vario-Sonar T* lens, 3.6x optical zoom and stabilization. On the other hand, the QX10 is features a 10x optical zoom range with a Sony G Lens and 1/2.3″ 18.2MP Exmor R sensor.
The best thing here is that it is not limited to just Sony smartphone, you can also use it with your HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4, iPhone or any other smartphone. I guess both products are amazing for people who like taking photos from their smartphones, and maybe a huge treat for Instagram fans as well. It is available for pre-order at Sony. UK as well as through Amazon.
Are you planning to buy one for your smartphone? Don’t forget to tell us in the comment box below.
You might also like
If you thought that other Android players would be upset of the news of Google acquiring Motorola this morning, then you’d be wrong. At least initially. Early press quotes indicate