Ten of our favorite icon packs for Android (Volume 4)
So you’ve gotten into customizing your phone or tablet a bit and now you want to tweak a bit more. Have you checked out our 25 fantastic icon packs post from early February? What about the other 10 icon packs we highlighted in March? Pretty sweet stuff, no? How about 10 kick ass icon packs?
One of the easiest ways to change your existing look is to install a new launcher. Once you do that, it’s even easier to swap icons in and out. Want to shake off the winter blues and put something a bit more spring-like or colorful? Presto. Prefer a minimal look with single colors across the board? Done. Wanna get in on the whole flat and square look that seems to be all the rage? Here ya go!
We’ve gathered up yet another 10 of our favorite icon packs to go along with our previous collections.
Check out the gallery for a sample of the great icon packs available for Android. Mouse over anything that appeals to you, find out the name then head below for links!
Note that there are a number of launchers for Android and that not all of these may play nice. Our advice is to read the details and check out the user comments if you aren’t quite sure. Further, some of these will require manual selection and adjustment.
- Purento – Why bother with fancy pictures or icons when you can go minimal and text-like with 460+ custom icons at XXHDPI resolution $1.52
- Nox – More than 1200 icons at high resolution with a great blend of flat design and 3D shapes, also includes 12 wallpapers $1.99
- Shaded Icons – Rapidly approaching 800 icons as of this post, these are super-high resolution, round icons with just the right level of depth. $1.44
- Goolo – Nearly 1,000 icons and climbing, these are vibrant and fresh designs that don’t stray far from the originals. $1.28
- PushOn – 500+ frosted glass-like icons look sharp on whatever wallpaper you’re using. Need something new? The bundles includes 12 of its own. $1.14
- Tha Light Painting – Available in four color styles, there are more than 1,600 icons offered in 2 sizes, “72×72 pixels” and a “200 x 200 pixels”. $8.99
- Yoma – Over 750 icons to date, this is one gorgeous set of squared icons with subtle light gradients $1.70
- Tubular – Just the right amount of fisheye bulge, the colors pop on the 340+ icons regardless of the background or theme. $.99
- Flatbox – Includes 500+ icons at xxhdi resolution, 12 wallpapers, and 40 blank icon backs for any apps not included in bundle. $1.14
- Ico.Pack – With nearly 450 icons and growing, this pack features a nice blend of flat design and shade. $.99
You might also like
We’ve been sent a handful of emails these few hours from some unhappy Motorola Milestone users. It seems that music is skipping whenever it’s being played, regardless of the application
You want root on your Nexus 9, you got it ! Well known XDA developer and Android modder Chainfire has been up to his old tricks again, this time he’s