Gameloft’s Green Farm 3 intros new line of “lighter” games
Gameloft is happy to announce the release of Green Farm 3 on Google Play, the first in a new line of “lighter” Gameloft games that pack a lot of high-quality punch into a much smaller file size for easier downloading on the go. – Gameloft
Rediscover farming adventure in the new Green Farm! After inheriting an old manor from your uncle, you must complete a series of missions to restore it to glory! Of course, you also have to manage your farm with the help of friends and neighbors to become the most famous farmer of all!
With a fresh new atmosphere, easier controls, and a rich storyline with new characters to meet and play with, this game offers many new ways to experience the joy of farming!
- Rediscover farming adventure in the new Green Farm!
- Take on the challenging task of restoring a manor with the help of friends and neighbors!
- Complete many missions full of farming, harvesting, crafting, and more.
- Being social will help you grow! Friends will help you reach your goals. So be friendly!
- Easier controls make managing your farm effectively simpler and more fun!
- Enjoy a fresh new world with more colorful environments and cooler characters to meet.
You might also like
Here we go again.Â The Boy Genius Report has the first “in the wild” shots of the Motorola Calgary handset, headed for Verizon.Â Presumed to be arriving later this year,
Check out this video of Ed Bassmaster as he walks around his mall pretending to be a Google Glass user. Yes, he’s a little loud, obnoxious, and a tad bit
Android developers will find that they have yet another tool at their disposal at it pertains to consumer satisfaction and potential revenue opportunities. Available now, consumers can now take advantage