Today is the absolute last day for you to purchase tickets to the 2013 Big Android BBQ. Taking place on October 10-12, the fourth annual event is the premier Android-specific conference for developers, enthusiasts, and mobile fans.
This year is shaping up to be the best yet and we couldn’t be more excited to participate once again. We’ll be in attendance and look forward to meeting and hanging out with you. That is, assuming, you are going. Don’t delay, get that ticket before it’s too late!
If you’ve never been to a Big Android BBQ then here’s what you might look to see:
- Pool party and hangout with other early arrivers
- Speaking sessions and workshops with developers and sponsors
- Application Development: 101 – Android for beginners, a track of courses designed to turn an enthusiast into a new developer
- Best Practices for Experienced Developers – A track of courses with sessions for experienced developers
- Hack ‘n’ Mod – Sessions involving hardware and software hacking and modification
- Android: Beyond the Phone – Sessions including watches, game systems, automotive, smart home, and other uses of android beyond the smartphone and tablet.
- Keynote address
- Tons of great food
- Fellowship with Android enthusiasts
- Face time with representatives from companies and organizations such as Samsung, CyanogenMod, XDA developers, and even us (AndroidGuys).
- Opportunities to network with experts and others in space
- Lots more!
Is this more of a developer conference? Maybe. Will the average person have a lot of fun nonetheless? Of course. It’s a really low-key, relaxed time with a bunch of people you likely know through the internet. The only difference here, however, is that it’s gathered around great food and actual conversations!
Tickets start at $55 for the three-day show so book now!