Ingress updated to include new Agent Achievement system
Google’s Niantic Labs has released an update to its popular massively multiplayer mobile augmented reality game, Ingress. The new version brings about an Agent Achievement system which allows players to track skills and capabilities for their profile. Expected to roll out over the next few weeks, Ingress will introduce ten badges for tracking and earning.
- Explorer – Indicates a player’s visits and hacks of distinct portals.
- Pioneer – Tracks the capture of distinct Portals
- Liberator – Tracks the capture of all portals.
- Purifier – Signals the number of Enemy Resonators destroyed.
- Hacker – Indicates the number of portals hacked.
- Guardian – Measures the ability to maintain control of a portal for an extended period of time.
- Builder – Tracks Resonators deployed.
- Seer – Indicates new Portals discovered and successfully submitted.
- Connector – Signals the number of Portals linked.
- Mind Control – Recognizes the creation of Control Fields.
The new achievement system not only provides players with the ability to track their own progress, but friends, in-games wins, and more.
You might also like
AT&T’s 4.5-inch beauty is among the first in the U.S. to see an Ice Cream Sandwich update.
AT&T announced on Wednesday that the Android-powered Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 will soon join the carrier’s ranks. Without providing any pricing or firm availability, AT&T only promises the 4G LTE
With Mobile World Congress in sight at a distance of just a few weeks, LG has decided to drop a bomb… a mysterious bomb. *Cue dramatic music* The company has made a