Audiobooks.com app updated with refeshed UI and enhancements
Listen up (pun!) book junkies, a new 3.0 version of Audiobook.com is available and it not only “sounds” good, but it looks terrific as well. Not only is it speedier and more intuitive, but it’s got a widget for the home screen as well.
“While other services require users to download and store content, we give members a choice of on-demand streaming or downloading for times when they can’t access broadband for streaming.”
Seeing as how services such as Netflix and Hulu are doing well with the streaming of content, it makes sense that consumers might consider the same for audiobooks.
- A brand new user interface – not only is it prettier, it’s more intuitive & easier to navigate
- A home screen widget – pause & play your book without even opening the app
- New audio player tray – drag up to go to your book, and drag down to continue browsing
- Now faster and more responsive – browse, select, & access books faster with improved response times
- Easier to share your books – buttons to share on Facebook, Twitter, or Rate/Review now in one easy place
You might also like
Want a Samsung Galaxy S4 and haven’t found the time to pre-order? No worries, as RadioShack announced it will have the much anticipated phone in stores this Saturday, April 27th!
You might realize it, but there’s something going on outside of your house. No, really. We mean it. Regardless of where you live or where you happen to be, there’s
Tether announced earlier today that they have a beta version of their Android app ready for public consumption. Unlike the previous time, this release is open to the public. According