The second edition of the Android-only bundle, Humble Mobile Bundle 2 is out today. In the roster this time 4-6 games spread across a pretty wide spectrum, all of which are popular on their own. Like the previous bundle this is a pay-what-you-want promotion for the entire bundle.
For two weeks, fans can name their price to support developers and charities and receive the following games for their Android devices:
- the zany arcade punchfest, Punch Quest by Noodlecake Studios
- the adorable and polished tower-defense game, Bloons TD 5 by Ninja Kiwi
- the intensely vibrant endless runner, Time Surfer by Kumobius, making its Android debut
- the spaceship adventure sim, Star Command by Star Command, LLC, making its Android debut
As of right now the average price is listed at $4.35 for the bundle so it’s a really good value at barely a buck a piece. Open up that wallet just a touch wider and you’ll score two others
If a buyer chooses to pay more than the average price at the time of their purchase, they will also receive:
- the visually stunning action RPG Ravensword: Shadowlands by Crescent Moon Games
- the classic, bloody racing game Carmageddon by Stainless Games
Customers can choose to allocate a part of their purchase to the Electronic Frontier Foundation and the Child’s Play Charity. So far, contributions of customers have donated more than $25 million to charity!