SteelSeries Flux In-Ear Pro Headphone review
So maybe you like to workout, maybe you like to playing video games, or maybe you walk to work. Maybe you’re like me and do a combination of the three. What is something all three of these things have in common? Music! Who doesn’t workout with their favorite tunes playing, want to get the most sound out of their video games, or tune out the outside world while going to work? Nobody! Well the people at SteelSeries have created the perfect headphones to fit your lifestyle called the Flux In-Ear Pro, which sound amazing.
Now, when I workout I have the headphones which wrap around the ear that never fall out (took about 10 pairs to find the perfect ones, Sony’s) and they are resistant to sweat, supposedly. I also have another pair of “pricier” headphones (Beats By. Dre) that I also use for my computer, because heaven forbid my wife hear my speakers playing “Battlefield 4″. Then when I’m heading to work, I don my factory Samsung Galaxy S4 headphones, which have a mic, so I can still talk and not worry about taking out my headphones, although I still get funny looks from people. However, the Flux In-Ear Pros allow me to use just one pair of headphones for all of life’s activities.
- Sounds amazing, if you like rock, rap, country or extreme video gaming, they pickup everything and put it down clean
- Fit comfortable no matter what your doing, it does take some getting use to but they fit really snug
- Flat cable design(no tangles) with plenty of length, swappable connector tips for PC/Mac and a nice case to put it all in
- Mic, just hit the button to answer/end calls or play/pause music
- Awesome sound sealing, so without any music playing I can barely hear the people around me
- Extremely Loud, make sure you have it turned down on your device, because these puppies can get loud, really loud!
- Price is $130 which is steep for a majority of us, but the benefit is worth it.
- Warranty is only for one year
These headphones are built around what the user needs and not having to worry about 3 different sets of headphones is awesome. I believe that the high price tag is worth it for these superbly made headphones and you will not regret them one bit. Now the only question is, Will Best Buy take back my Beats?
Still not convinced? Here are some specs:
- Balanced armature drivers
- Frequency response: 15Hz – 22KHz
- Impedance: 26 Ohm
- Sensitivy: 105dB @ 1KHz
- Cable length: 1.2m
- Microphone frequency response: 100Hz – 10KHz
- Microphone pick-up pattern: Omnidirectional
- Microphone sensitivity: -38dB
- MSRP $130
- Warranty: 1 year
You might also like
It’s not all about the big hitters when it comes to smartphones, sure the likes of Samsung and HTC knock out some really great hardware which become the must have
Take a look at your phone. It’s okay, I am not going anywhere. Apart from the fingerprints, smudges and pizza sauce from your lunch earlier, you just stared at something
The PhoneSoap UV Charger claims to be the first charger on the market that charges your phone while cleaning it. By and large, we’re all clean people, right? We’re used