AT&T enhances Moto X camera, touchless controls
AT&T on Friday announced a software update for the Motorola Moto X smartphone. Much like the same release that rolled out to T-Mobile’s version, the handset benefits from enhanced camera features and better touchless controls.
New Moto X upgrade includes:
- Camera enhancements:
- Enhanced camera auto-white balance performance and color accuracy.
- Improved exposure when taking photos outside or backlit, and improved clarity in low light.
- Faster touch-to-focus time and reduced unnecessary refocusing in low light or scenes with continuous motion.
- Faster response and improved accuracy when using Touchless Control and easier set up and training of the “Ok Google Now” trigger.
- Enhanced transfer of content from old phone to new phone using Motorola Migrate.
- Fine-tuned feature that allows you to find phone when it is lost that sometimes prevented a lost phone from reporting its location.
AT&T recommends having at least 50% of your battery available for installing the software. If you don’t see a notification on your handset you can manually search for it by heading Settings > About Phone > System updates > Download > Install.
You might also like
The Toshiba thrive, now available in 7-inch and 10-inch versions is due to receive an update to Android v4.0 by the end of Spring 2012. While no super official word
From February 2 until March 2 my favorite little manufacturer, Blu Products, is having a sweepstakes they’ve dubbed “Bold Like Us.” Check the video for details! Rules and Regulations “Like”
Samsung believes that the Galaxy Note II may sell up to three times faster than its predecessor over the course of the first 90 days. Thanks to a partnership of