AT&T enhances Moto X camera, touchless controls
AT&T on Friday announced a software update for the Motorola Moto X smartphone. Much like the same release that rolled out to T-Mobile’s version, the handset benefits from enhanced camera features and better touchless controls.
New Moto X upgrade includes:
- Camera enhancements:
- Enhanced camera auto-white balance performance and color accuracy.
- Improved exposure when taking photos outside or backlit, and improved clarity in low light.
- Faster touch-to-focus time and reduced unnecessary refocusing in low light or scenes with continuous motion.
- Faster response and improved accuracy when using Touchless Control and easier set up and training of the “Ok Google Now” trigger.
- Enhanced transfer of content from old phone to new phone using Motorola Migrate.
- Fine-tuned feature that allows you to find phone when it is lost that sometimes prevented a lost phone from reporting its location.
AT&T recommends having at least 50% of your battery available for installing the software. If you don’t see a notification on your handset you can manually search for it by heading Settings > About Phone > System updates > Download > Install.
You might also like
The phones just keep on coming. A “trusted source” tells Engadget that “Droid” is what Verizon will call its entire line of Android phones, and that the second phone in
If you havent’ heard, Consumer Reports is holding an App Development Challenge which ends November 8th. This is your opportunity to create the next Consumer Reports mobile application and the
According to Verizon Wireless, the carrier will continue launching their new 4G LTE service across a slew of new cities on June 16th. The following locations have been mentioned: Dayton,