AT&T enhances Moto X camera, touchless controls
AT&T on Friday announced a software update for the Motorola Moto X smartphone. Much like the same release that rolled out to T-Mobile’s version, the handset benefits from enhanced camera features and better touchless controls.
New Moto X upgrade includes:
- Camera enhancements:
- Enhanced camera auto-white balance performance and color accuracy.
- Improved exposure when taking photos outside or backlit, and improved clarity in low light.
- Faster touch-to-focus time and reduced unnecessary refocusing in low light or scenes with continuous motion.
- Faster response and improved accuracy when using Touchless Control and easier set up and training of the “Ok Google Now” trigger.
- Enhanced transfer of content from old phone to new phone using Motorola Migrate.
- Fine-tuned feature that allows you to find phone when it is lost that sometimes prevented a lost phone from reporting its location.
AT&T recommends having at least 50% of your battery available for installing the software. If you don’t see a notification on your handset you can manually search for it by heading Settings > About Phone > System updates > Download > Install.