With the launch of HTC One Max right around the corner, it seems HTC is also planning to introduce an updated version of the Sense UI which will be known as HTC Sense 5.5. Although it is not much different from the current version, but it will come with some changes which will make the users happy. The source of the leak claims that it comes with improved performance and smoothness, and a lot of bugs are fixed as well.
- “Dual capture” and “Panorama+” camera mode options.
- Tweaked recent apps card view.
- Updated keyboard with hundreds of new emoticons.
- Quick Settings customization panel.
- BlinkFeed on/off toggle.
- New HTC BlinkFeed categories with custom topics tab.
- Minor changes to alarm clock.
Which one is your favorite new update? Tell us about it in the comment box below.
Source: Android Revolution HD