Android 4.3 pushed out to AT&T’s HTC One
Effective yesterday, October 8, the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update has started rolling out for the AT&T version of the HTC One. In addition to the standard fare of Android updates, the file includes a number of HTC tweaks and enhancements. HTC One owners should see a notificationhowever you can also manually check for the update by going to AT&T Software Update>Check for Updates.
According to AT&T, the HTC One update includes:
- Improved notification bar with quick access to many of the most popular settings.
- The integration of Instagram™ into HTC BlinkFeed.
- The ability to lock the camera focus and exposure on a specific target within the viewfinder.
- An updated HTC gallery user experience.
- HTC Zoe® updates that include:
- The option to change the file format of Zoe capture to a 3-second MP4 video and one second still JPG photo. This change will significantly reduce the amount of storage space used when capturing Zoe shots.
- Updated visualizer features within the HTC Music app.
- The ability to add widgets to the lock screen.
- New home key secondary functions to quickly access either Google Now or the menu.
- New settings for the battery percentage notification.
You might also like
Welcome back my Android friends it’s time for another “IN Brief”. Today we’re going to take a look at some news that you may have missed during the week. There
AT&T on Wednesday announced that customers can scoop up a free 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 tablet with the purchase of select Samsung Galaxy smartphones. Specifically, if you purchase a
The Google Play Store has just received a version bump, bringing it to version 5.3.6 only days after getting seeing version 5.3.5 rolled out. What’s New – New Search Bar –