Android 4.3 pushed out to AT&T’s HTC One
Effective yesterday, October 8, the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update has started rolling out for the AT&T version of the HTC One. In addition to the standard fare of Android updates, the file includes a number of HTC tweaks and enhancements. HTC One owners should see a notificationhowever you can also manually check for the update by going to AT&T Software Update>Check for Updates.
According to AT&T, the HTC One update includes:
- Improved notification bar with quick access to many of the most popular settings.
- The integration of Instagram™ into HTC BlinkFeed.
- The ability to lock the camera focus and exposure on a specific target within the viewfinder.
- An updated HTC gallery user experience.
- HTC Zoe® updates that include:
- The option to change the file format of Zoe capture to a 3-second MP4 video and one second still JPG photo. This change will significantly reduce the amount of storage space used when capturing Zoe shots.
- Updated visualizer features within the HTC Music app.
- The ability to add widgets to the lock screen.
- New home key secondary functions to quickly access either Google Now or the menu.
- New settings for the battery percentage notification.
You might also like
A new LG handset had been uncovered for MetroPCS which looks to bring a bit of high-end class to the no-contract carrier. Specifications for the yet-announced LG Esteem include a
Amazon on Monday detailed its week-long discounts and deals for the Amazon Appstore, games, and more. Starting on December 23 and running through the 28th, customers can take advantage of
LG and NVIDIA have teamed up to bring you the next generation of super phones. Based on the new, world first Tegra 2 dual-core CPU, LG’s Optimus Series of phones