Jabra on Wednesday confirmed the upcoming availability of a new member of the Solemate portable speaker family. Set to arrive later this quarter, the Solemate Max promises 14 hours of playback, charges your device, and connects via Bluetooth or NFC. Like the other models in this line, the big, bad speaker comes with an integrated cable and handles some of your more rugged demands.
Jabra Solemate Max features:
- Wireless Freedom – with unmatched wireless sound in a portable speaker for playing music in your home and outdoors
- Take and Make Calls – includes built-in speakerphone capabilities
- Simple Pairing – using Bluetooth or NFC and wirelessly controlled from across the room
- Beautiful, Modern Design – A high-tech design that looks as good in the living room as it does out in the garden
- Integrated Cable – in the sole of the speaker providing a choice between a wireless or wired connection, which also charges the device when connected