LG G2 for $99 (Verizon, AT&T)
In the market for a new smartphone? Why not scoop up one of the most powerful Android handsets to date? Amazon is currently offering the LG G2 for only $99 with a two-year service agreement. Powered by Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, this is the first smartphone to employ the 2.26 GHz Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor. Other details include a stunning 5.2-inch IPS display, 13-megapixel rear camera with OIS, and 32GB internal storage.
You can buy the G2 for $99 with a contract through either Verizon or AT&T, a bargain to be sure. We checked and it appears that both new and existing subscribers are eligible for the price.
LG G2 features:
- 3G/4G LTE connectivity
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system
- 2.26 GHz Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor
- 5.2-inch touchscreen IPS display (1080 x 1920)
- 13-MP rear camera (with Full HD 1080p video) + Optical Image Stabilization
- Front 2-MP camera
- 32 GB storage + 2 GB of RAM
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.0+ NFC
- GPS for navigation and location services
- Up to 17.9 hours of usage time
You might also like
There are often times when I feel like an old prison guard with a huge loop of keys at the hip weighing me down from one side. If you’re anything
Motorola has discounted the Moto X smartphone for U.S. customers yet again, this time as part of a back-to-school promotion. As of today, and for what we presume is a
Just a quick heads up to let you you guys and gals know about a promotion from Aio Wireless which sees the no-contract carrier giving a smartphone away for free.