Phineas and Ferb gets endless runner in Agent P DoofenDash
Agent P: DoofenDASH offers simple touch controls that allow players of all ages to easily run, jump, roll and dodge to avoid Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s traps. Cool gadgets, power-ups, characters, and costumes are available for the player to unlock as Major Monogram directs Agent P, Peter the Panda, Pinky the Chihuahua, and Terry the Turtle to chase down Dr. Doofenshmirtz and save the Tri-State Area.
What happens when you combine the endless running game mechanic of Temple Run with one of Disney’s most beloved cartoon series? We think you know the answer to that one.
• Run, jump, roll, and dodge as you chase down Dr. Doofenshmirtz
• Dash through the Tri-State Area like never before, on the rooftops of Danville, inside Doof HQ, Evil Inc., and in the clouds in an official O.W.C.A. hang glider
• Battle Dr. Doofenshmirtz in boss battles as he unleashes his latest –inator to stop Agent P
• Survive Doof’s onslaught or collect gadgets to foil his dastardly plots
• Challenge your Friends high scores to become the top O.W.C.A. Agent
You might also like
Two prominent names from the 90’s PC era have entered the Android tablet game, hoping to grab a piece of the pie. Amiga is rolling out a pair of Android
Since the HTC ChaCha was announced in the UK, we have been waiting for its release in North America. Well today, Telus in Canada has announced the HTC Status, their