PayAnywhere, a key player in the mobile transaction space, has rolled out a new mobile application for Android. The 2.0 release, which went live this week, features a streamlined user interface with easier sign on and support for multiple accounts. If you’re in the market for a payment solution you may wish to consider the free app and card reader from PayAnywhere. Rates are very attractive at only 2.69% and the reader accepts all major brands.
- Simple sign on: Single password and username to access both the app and PayAnywhere Inside means one less step for merchants.
- Sleek new user interface: A freshly organized menu and sortable inventory management delivers quick and straightforward transaction processing with easy access to selling, inventory and reports.
- Improved cross-platform syncing: Merchants’ inventory and user settings are automatically backed-up and synced during the updating process.
- Multiple user support: Merchants with multiple employees can easily add additional users to their account and can track each user’s transactions via PayAnywhere Inside.
- Upgraded reporting: Improved in-app reporting with the ability to customize and filter reports and manage customer lists.
[pb-app-box pname=’ban.card.payanywhere’ name=’PayAnywhere Credit Card Reader’ theme=’dark’ lang=’en’]