PayAnywhere rings up new mobile payment app experience
PayAnywhere, a key player in the mobile transaction space, has rolled out a new mobile application for Android. The 2.0 release, which went live this week, features a streamlined user interface with easier sign on and support for multiple accounts. If you’re in the market for a payment solution you may wish to consider the free app and card reader from PayAnywhere. Rates are very attractive at only 2.69% and the reader accepts all major brands.
- Simple sign on: Single password and username to access both the app and PayAnywhere Inside means one less step for merchants.
- Sleek new user interface: A freshly organized menu and sortable inventory management delivers quick and straightforward transaction processing with easy access to selling, inventory and reports.
- Improved cross-platform syncing: Merchants’ inventory and user settings are automatically backed-up and synced during the updating process.
- Multiple user support: Merchants with multiple employees can easily add additional users to their account and can track each user’s transactions via PayAnywhere Inside.
- Upgraded reporting: Improved in-app reporting with the ability to customize and filter reports and manage customer lists.
You might also like
Samsung swings into full-on tease mode for the presumed Galaxy S III.
MetroPCS is one of the largest prepaid service in USA and they are offering a lot of great Android devices, like they recently launched the Samsung Galaxy S4. Though, as
Archos has announced a number of new smartphones and tablets ahead of the annual IFA trade event, a couple of which run Android. First up is the 5-inch 50b Platinum,