APPNATION V returns to San Francisco on December 3
APPNATION, an annual event dedicated to the business side of mobile applications, returns to San Francisco in but a few week’s time.The conference, now in its fifth year, has lined up some great keynote addresses, breakout sessions, and presentations. What’s more, APPNATION V also boasts reputable sponsors and media partners from the likes of Facebook, Twitter, Distimo, Flurry, Bloomberg, and Pebble.
Topics this year include app discovery, monetization, analytics, general development, and more. Deep dive sessions also include platform fragmentation, HTML apps versus mobile apps, investing, and leveraging the home screen. If you’re an Android (or mobile) developer looking for an extra edge in the business aspect, you’d be wise to check out APPNATION.
Speaker Highlights Include:
- Deb Liu, Director of Platform Monetization at Facebook
- Sean Cook, Mobile Partner Engineer at Twitter
- Phil Easter, Director of Mobile Apps at American Airlines
- Ina Fried, Reporter at All Things D
- Russell Ketchum, Lead Product Manager at Google Analytics, Mobile Apps
- Simon Khalaf, CEO of Flurry
- Ari Levy, Technology Editor at Bloomberg
- Patrick Mork, Former Marketing Director at Google Play
- Aaron Radin, SVP, Partnerships and Portfolio Products at NBC Universal
- Andres Wolberg-Stok, Global Mobile and Tablet Banking Director at Citi
ATTEND FOR FREE
As the only event focused on the business side of the App Revolution, APPNATION attracts not only developers, but also leaders from carriers, platform developers, media, government and commerce. This is the elite of the App world, gathered together in one place and one time, working to forge the next phase of market expansion. APPNATION V will deliver the ideas that frame the new app economy through provocative and thoughtful keynote presentations from the leading minds and dominant figures in the market. Ranging from traditional keynotes and on-stage interviews to videos and immersive experiences, APPNATION blends useful information, high concepts and exciting entertainment.
You might also like
We all know you’ve been itching to walk into a store dedicated to Samsung products, and Samsung heard you because the company have begun taking up retail space throughout the
Verizon’s newest commercial for the Droid Incredible has landed online in YouTube fashion. Taking off from the previous teaser, viewers are starting to learn more about the handset it self.
U.S. Cellular has announced this morning that the Android 2.1-powered HTC Desire will be available effective August 27. For those new to Android, the Desire features a 1GHz processor, a