Ma Bell becomes the next carrier to outline deals and savings for Black Friday and beyond
AT&T has become the latest wireless provider to outline its discounts, deals, and promotions for Black Friday and into the new month. You’ll find all sorts of wonderful savings, some of which run into next year. Others are more specific, lasting only one day. Here’s a quick gathering of the Android-related promotions from AT&T. To see more Black Friday Android Deals, be sure to check out our dedicated page!
Samsung Galaxy Bundle
Get a Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 for $99.99 when bundled with a qualifying Samsung smartphone – only from AT&T. Offer available beginning Nov. 22 and ending Jan. 9. Each device requires a new two-year wireless agreement (or AT&T Next Installment Agreement on smartphone) with qualified service plans.
Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, Nov. 28
To celebrate Thanksgiving, customers will find some amazing online deals for Samsung smartphones when activating a new wireless line or upgrading an eligible line with a new two-year wireless agreement with qualified service plans on Nov. 28. Pricing does not include activation/upgrade fees or taxes:
- Samsung Galaxy S4 – $29.99
- Samsung Galaxy S III mini – FREE
- Samsung Galaxy Mega– $49.99
- Samsung Galaxy S III – FREE
Cyber Monday, Dec. 2
Customers can additionally save with the following Cyber Monday deals, online only. Each requires a new two-year wireless agreement with qualified service plans, and activation and upgrade fees apply7:
- Samsung Galaxy Note II – FREE.
- HTC One – FREE
- Moto X – (Excluding Moto X Designed by you) (Now with Android 4.4 KitKat) FREE
- 50 percent off 10.1″ Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
- 50 percent off Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0.
- 50 percent off 10.1″ ASUS MeMO Pad