U.S. Cellular's prepaid smartphones now offered through Amazon
Today sees U.S. Cellular expanding its prepaid reach by offering devices to customers through Amazon.com. Effective immediately, customers can purchase a prepaid device through Amazon.com and activate it on any of U.S. Cellular’s prepaid plans. No, they’re not all Android-powered, but it’s great to see one more outlet for the carrier.
U.S. Cellular prepaid rate plans:
- Unlimited voice and text with 2GB of data for $65 per month
- Unlimited voice and text with 1GB of data for $50 per month
- 400 minutes, 400 texts and 400 pics for $35 per month
- Pay-as-you-go minutes starting at $10 per month
U.S. Cellular’s prepaid Android smartphones:
- LG Splendor – $229.99
- Motorola Defy XT – $149.99
- Alcatel Shockwave – $99.99
- ZTE Director – $99.99
- Huawei Ascend II – $29.99
Other devices offered through the prepaid arm include the Samsung Freeform 5, Kyocera Dura Pro, LG Freedom and LG Envoy II.
Customers who purchase one of U.S. Cellular’s prepaid devices can call 855-578-5352 to activate!