T-Mobile’s Black Friday deals feature plenty of ‘zero down’ savings
Save up front with instant discounts and free shipping on a variety of Android smartphones
T-Mobile’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are almost entirely comprised of zero down payments and free shipping. Not that we’re complaining one bit; who doesn’t want some extra money to spend elsewhere?
You’ll want to place your order through the carrier’s website and enter in a promo code to take advantage of the savings. Yes, you can look for the other non-Android stuff, but that’s not why you’re here.
- FREE SHIPPING ON ALL DEVICES
- LG G2 – $0 down (use G2PROMO)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 – Save $48 (use GS4 DEAL)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – Save $48 (use SAVENOTE3)
- LG Nexus 5 – $30 OFF down payment (use NEXUS30)
- HTC One – “$0 down” and FREE urBeats earbuds
- Samsung Galaxy S3 “$0 down” ($40 off down payment)
- Sony Xperia Z “$0 down” ($48 off down payment)
You might also like
Motorola XOOM was the first ever tablet to come with Google’s tablet specific operating system, Android 3.0 Honeycomb. While the XOOM didn’t achieve the mark we all were expecting, it’s
Listen up foodies, there’s a new app in town. Okay, so it’s a new release of an already popular application. Foodspotting 3.0 landed in the Android Market this week, bringing
Verizon Wireless has announced a deal to make mobile transactions easier by integrating American Express’ Serve service into its handsets. Serve is a digital payment service similar to Paypal which