Google Play Books updated with notable new features
If you love reading books and you are also into technology, then I am sure you are familiar with Google Play Books -Google’s very own book store for Android. Google has now updated the application and the update 3.1.17 is slowly rolling out, and it brought some new features to the app.
- Books open more quickly and smoothly.
- Upload EPUB or PDF files to your library from your phone or tablet. From email or Downloads, touch the file to open it and choose Upload to Play Books.
- Improved look and feel of highlights and notes.
- Lower brightness settings, for better reading in low light.
- Read any book in landscape view.
- Dismiss recommended books in Read Now.
- Additional improvements in performance, stability and accessibility.
Are you a Play Books fan? What are your thoughts about the new update? Tell us about it in the comment box below.
Source: Play Store via AndroidPolice
You might also like
We’ve got a handful of Android handset rumors to pass along that come to us courtesy of a TmoNews tipster.Â The carrier shows no signs of letting up in terms
John Walton from over at phonedog.com has put together a video review which pins 4 torrent clients for Android handsets against each other.Â Using Torrent Droid, BarTor, Torrent-fu, and Transdroid
Handset maker Motorola is advising Droid X customers to shy away from manually installing the leaked Froyo builds making their rounds. According to them, this could leave you S.O.L. when it comes to the official update.