Google Play Books updated with notable new features
If you love reading books and you are also into technology, then I am sure you are familiar with Google Play Books -Google’s very own book store for Android. Google has now updated the application and the update 3.1.17 is slowly rolling out, and it brought some new features to the app.
- Books open more quickly and smoothly.
- Upload EPUB or PDF files to your library from your phone or tablet. From email or Downloads, touch the file to open it and choose Upload to Play Books.
- Improved look and feel of highlights and notes.
- Lower brightness settings, for better reading in low light.
- Read any book in landscape view.
- Dismiss recommended books in Read Now.
- Additional improvements in performance, stability and accessibility.
Are you a Play Books fan? What are your thoughts about the new update? Tell us about it in the comment box below.
Source: Play Store via AndroidPolice
You might also like
It has been barely a monthÂ since we talked about the number of apps unofficially hitting the 20,000 mark and we’re ready for another milestone.Â At some point in the
We learned recently that OnePlus was negotiating for additional funding from Silicon Valley venture capitalists. Now, we see a post from the company on its Google+ page inviting us to some
Three out of every four U.S. consumers age 25-34 now own a smartphone, according to a new report out of Nielsen Up from 59 percent last year (July 2011), it’s the