Rovio debuts kart racing game, Angry Birds Go!
The title is free to download and play for Android and other mobile platforms and features a familiar style of racing. You will, of course, see in-app advertising, but it’s typically for Rovio’s own products and games. There are also options to make in-app purchases to further enhance your game experience.
If you’re looking for a Mario Kart-like experience with the popular pigs and birds then you’re advised to check out Angry Birds Go! immediately. It’s a 3D game that manages to keep everything the same yet breathe new life into the franchise.
- RACE AS THE BIRDS OR PIGS! Jump behind the wheel and race as Red, Chuck, Terence, Stella, King Pig, Moustache Pig and many other favorites!
- MASTER THE TRACKS! Plenty of racetracks, stunt roads, air courses and off-road races – each throwing big and unexpected challenges your way!
- AWESOME SPECIAL POWERS! Smash your opponents off the road and take that winning position thanks to unique special powers for each character!
- MANY GAME MODES! Test your skills with super-fun and surprising game modes: Race, Time Boom, Fruit Splat, Champion Chase and Mega Match!
- UPGRADE YOUR RIDE! From a homemade soapbox car to a super-fly supercar, with tons of karts and awesome ways to upgrade – yours to earn or purchase!
- MUCH MORE TO COME! The race has only just begun – so look out for many more fun things coming your way!
- TELEPODS! A groundbreaking new way to play! Now teleport your favorite characters into the race by placing your Angry Birds Go! TELEPODS* figures on your device’s camera!
You might also like
Huawei SnapTo Cell Phone – Unlocked It can be easy to lose track of all the other great smartphone OEM’s that are out there when it seems that HTC, Samsung,
LG has finally announced the successor to their famous LG Optimus line ahead of MWC which is known as LG Optimus LTE Tag. “Tag” actually represents the NFC capability the
Yesterday saw a Sprint Playbook leaked online which shows what the carrier will be doing over the next few months. Among the details in the playbook were notes of new