Amazon rolls out week of Christmas savings and deals
Amazon on Monday detailed its week-long discounts and deals for the Amazon Appstore, games, and more. Starting on December 23 and running through the 28th, customers can take advantage of limited time deals, bundled free apps, and more. Some discounts will be as steep as 90% so set aside a few bucks! Speaking of which, you can score $5 in credit just for simply downloading the Amazon Appstore app on your device.
Customers who download an app or game from the newest version of the Amazon Appstore for Android to their Android device between December 24th and December 28th will receive a $5 credit to use on the future purchase of apps, games and in-app items from the Amazon Appstore.
Throughout the week of Christmas customers can look forward to the following selection of deals in the Amazon Appstore:
- Up to 65% off apps and games from top game developers including Electronic Arts, Sega of America and Gameloft on titles such as Bejeweled 2, Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing, Gangstar Vegas, and many others.
- One-day-only sale on Office Suite Pro 7 – only $0.99 (originally $14.99) on December 26th
- Free App of the Day bundles (savings of over $50):
- December 25 – Free App of the Day Welcome Pack, which includes My Alarm Clock, Handrite Notes Notepad Pro, Stellarium Mobile Sky Map, Relax Melodies Premium: A White Noise Ambience For Sleep, Meditation & Yoga, SPC Music Sketchpad 2, PrinterShare Mobile Print, and Moon Phase Pro
- December 26 – Free App of the Day Favorites, which includes Daily Ab Workout, The Lost City, Voxel Invaders, Chimpact, Osmos HD, Fraction Calculator Plus, Ultimate Hangman HD, From Cheese, and Business Calendar
- Free App of the Day deals:
- December 23 – Draw a Stickman: EPIC
- December 24 – Piano Master Christmas Special
- December 25 – Angry Birds Star Wars II
- December 26 – Where’s my Perry?
- December 27 – Quell Memento
- December 28 – Doodle Farm
You might also like
Yesterday it was announced that the latest version of Google’s Gmail for Mobile website has been tweaked to include Buzz status in the inbox. It’s now possible to see what
Samsung isn’t looking to adhere to any stops this next year. The mobile giant is planning to open two new U.S. facilities, both in California, in 2013. One facility is
We know there’s a lot to keep up with in regardds to the Nexus One so we’ve tasked ourselves with compiling all the known and rumored information.Â Below, you’ll find