Amazon shaves $30 off Kindle Fire HDX and Kindle Fire HDX 8.9
Hurry, you can still get this in time to slide it under the tree!
Amazon, coming through in the clutch, has discounted its Kindle Fire HDX and Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 on the eve of Christmas Eve. Today only, and while supplies last, you can pick up either tablet for $30 less than the normal price. What’s more, you can also enjoy free one-day shipping on those that are in stock!
For a limited time, save $30 on Kindle Fire HDX or Kindle Fire HDX 8.9” tablets when you enter promotional code SANTAHDX at checkout. Plus, enjoy free one-day shipping on in-stock Kindle e-readers and Kindle Fire tablets until 9 PM PST December 23–get it by December 24
This puts the tablet lines prices as follows. Keep in mind that these do have the “special offers” which means sponsored screensavers and special offers on the lock screen. If you want the ad-free version, just ad $15 to these costs.
- Kindle Fire HDX (Wi-Fi, 7-inch, 16GB) – $229
- Kindle Fire HDX (Wi-Fi, 7-inch, 32GB) – $269
- Kindle Fire HDX (Wi-Fi, 7-inch, 64GB) – $309
For those who desire 4G LTE data connectivity, you’ll need to add $100 for either AT&T or Verizon’s model. Same deal applies for the “sponsored” versions.
The larger Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 prices are so:
- Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 (Wi-Fi, 8.9-inch, 16GB) – $379
- Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 (Wi-Fi, 8.9-inch, 32GB) – $429
- Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 (Wi-Fi, 8.9-inch, 64GB) – $479
- Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 (AT&T 4G LTE, 8.9-inch, 16GB) – $479
- Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 (AT&T 4G LTE, 8.9-inch, 32GB) – $529
- Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 (Wi-Fi 4G LTE, 8.9-inch, 64GB) – $579
- Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 (Verizon 4G LTE, 8.9-inch, 16GB) – $479
- Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 (Verizon 4G LTE, 8.9-inch, 32GB) – $529
You might also like
Today T-Mobile announced the LG myTouch and myTouch Q. You may remember the duo from last months T-Mobile Youtube slip, which left us wondering about the possibility of one device
Vlingo has released a refreshed version (3.0) of their Virtual Assistant application for Android today, with a number of significant changes. The app feels like a brand new title thanks
Vlingo continues to push their voice application forward, adding new features and enhancements all the time. Today finds the company partnering with foursquare to make check-ins even easier. Now, it’s