AT&T schedules G Flex for Q1 2014
AT&T, like T-Mobile, has officially confirmed that the LG G Flex is coming to its network in the near future. Unlike T-Mobile, AT&T at least has a vague idea as to when it will be here. Indeed, it’s slated for the first quarter of the new year. Unfortunately for us, pricing is unclear for Ma Bell.
AT&T continues to stay ahead of the curve in growing its device portfolio and giving customers the most advanced smartphone technology…We’re excited to add LG’s futuristic G Flex…Its curved form factor and enhanced audio and visual experience is a great addition to our strong line-up of Android devices.
Key specifications for the curved LG G Flex:
- Processor: 2.26 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon 800 processor
- Display: 6-inch, HD (1280×720), true HD P-OLED screen (Real RGB)
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC ROM
- Camera: 13MP rear-facing, 2.1 MP front-facing
- Battery: 3,500 mAh (Embedded)
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2