Sprint on Thursday announced that the flexible and self-healing G Flex will be offered starting on January 31. Pre-orders begin today for the handset, which will retail for $299.99 with a two-year service agreement. Customers can head to http://www.sprint.com/lggflex to put money down on the device; doing so also nets them a free Quickwindow Folio Case. The Spark LTE-ready G Flex will be sold through Sprint‘s website and telesales channels on January 31 with retail stores picking the phone up on February 7.
Qualified customers can purchase the G Flex through the carrier’s new Easy Pay program starting February 7. To do so one must pay $149.99 up front and pay off the balance in 24 payments of $20.84.
Key features of LG G Flex:
- Display: 6-inch, HD (1280×720), curved P-OLED (Real RGB)
- Battery: 3,500mAh (embedded) lithium ion with up to 29 hours of talk time
- Processor: 2.26GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 800 processor with quad-core Krait CPU
- Camera: 13-megapixel rear-facing, 2.1-megapixel front-facing
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 32GB eMMC ROM
- Convenient Rear Key provides outstanding grip and ergonomics
- Dual Window divides the screen into two separate applications for better multitasking
- QuickTheater offers fast access to photos, videos and YouTube™
- Operating system: Android 4.2.2, Jelly Bean
- Size: 160.5 x 81.6 x 7.9-8.7 mm (6.3 x 3.2 x 0.35 inches)
- Weight: 177 grams (6.24 ounces)