Beats Music subscription service goes live
AT&T customers can take advantage of multi-listener family plan
Today sees the introduction of Beats Music, the subscription service with curated and personalized music with a library of more than 20 million songs. Designed to answer two common questions )”What should I listen to?”, “what song comes next?”) it’s a $10 monthly service that hopes to disrupt the industry.Key features in Beats Music
- JUST FOR YOU – Your first stop for music that’s right for you. A mix of albums and playlists that have been handpicked by our music experts are always ready and waiting for you.
- THE SENTENCE – Make your mix. Change the sentence up to match how you’re feeling or what you’re doing and who you’re with.
- HIGHLIGHTS – Discover what’s happening in the world of music. Quick access to what’s worth checking out, even if it’s not on your radar.
- FIND IT – When you’re not quite sure what to listen to, reach for the perfect playlist here. Choose a genre, activity, or curator and we’ll do the rest.
- SHARE – Get a following by sharing your favorite tracks, albums and playlists with your friends on Beats Music, Facebook and Twitter.
Not only does Beats Music help listeners get the perfect playlist, it also helps artists on the back end. Indeed, your big and popular pop artists will be paid the same royalty rates of undiscovered indie musicians. On top of that, the service provides a place for interaction between the fans and the artists.
AT&T customers can take advantage of the exclusive Family Plan bundle; Up to five people can share a $14.99 plan over 10 devices.
Beats Music is $10 per month and comes with a free 7-day trial. Retail giant Target will offer a 30-day trial card with the purchase of select electronic items and Beats Music gift cards. Also, all Target Red Card holders will get a 30-day trial for free.