BBM 2.0 is on its way to Android
Due to a few trip ups in launching BBM for Android, many users ditched it early on. And lately it seems as though Blackberry is working to do something about that. Blackberry Messenger 2.0 for Android is (almost) here!
BBM has been updating like crazy in the past few weeks, making some decent improvements. Today rolls out a big update, bringing some much needed features to the app. Here’s a list of the new features that the update brings.
- BBM Voice: Android and iOS users can now make free voice calls to BBM contacts over a WiFi or data connection
- One-Click Sharing: One-click sharing of photos, documents, voice notes and more
- BBM Channels: Talk with other BBM users about basically anything, in the allotted categories
- DropBox Integration: Send larger files through direct Dropbox integration
- New Emoticons: There are 100 new emoticons!
- Location Sharing: Powered by Glympse, users can share their location with other users for a specified amount of time
The update should begin to roll out sometime today. There’s no telling when, but it will be here!
You might also like
Remember the big story from earlier in the week where everyone was worried about Samsung’s Galaxy S III getting remotely wiped? Do you recall hearing how easy it would be
LG has recently released a new trailer for one of the hottest items announced at CES 2015. The LG G Flex 2’s newest intro video showcases some of the devices impressive
There’s a rumor running around the blogosphere that T-Mobile is fast at work on the 3G network for major rollout in the 4th quarter. We’re talking about cities and markets