Moto G owners facing problems after Android 4.4 update
Motorola recently updated the Moto G to Android 4.4, but it turns out the update brought some troubles as well. Users are complaining that after the update, they are facing several issues. Below is the list of bugs that you might be facing if you have updated your Moto G:
- lose mobile signal
- display ‘No Sim’ icons,
- fall into Aeroplane mode (while not displaying Aeroplane Icon status)
- Mobile signal can often be recovered by swapping into and out of Aeroplane mode.
- Pop-up errors about being in Aeroplane mode while attempting to make calls during signal problems.
- Aeroplane mode observed in about phone status (while no aeroplane mode shown on icons)
- Popup errors – the process “com.android.phone” has stopped
- Not specific to individual SIM cards – multiple SIMs (cutdown/original confirmed as impacted)
- Suggestion that it only occurs with mobile data enabled – to be investigated.
Well, these are a lot of bugs, but you can relax because Motorola is aware, and they are working on a solution. However, such problems happen rarely because the update is always tested on the device before official launch, but you never know when the bugs will show up.
Any Moto G user out there facing such issues? Let us know in the comment box below.