The Android Beta App for the latest Pebble 2.0 has just been updated to version 11 and it seems a lot of the teething issues that users were originally experiencing have been ironed out.
- PebbleKit JS localStorage is now sandboxed for each app
- Many improvements to onboarding and FW installation
- Issues with sideloading apps in some circumstances have been fixed
- Some issues with loading JS configuration views after the app has been quit have been addressed
- MyPebble now loads faster
Pebble are saying there is still one known outstanding issue which is yet to be fixed:
- Pairing a Pebble during onboarding may not succeed. If you run into problems, exit the Pebble app. Remove the pairing entry from Android BT settings & your Pebble. Then pair manually using BT settings.
You can download the latest version 11 of the Android Beta App here.