Pebble 2.0 Beta App updated to version 11
The Android Beta App for the latest Pebble 2.0 has just been updated to version 11 and it seems a lot of the teething issues that users were originally experiencing have been ironed out.
- PebbleKit JS localStorage is now sandboxed for each app
- Many improvements to onboarding and FW installation
- Issues with sideloading apps in some circumstances have been fixed
- Some issues with loading JS configuration views after the app has been quit have been addressed
- MyPebble now loads faster
Pebble are saying there is still one known outstanding issue which is yet to be fixed:
- Pairing a Pebble during onboarding may not succeed. If you run into problems, exit the Pebble app. Remove the pairing entry from Android BT settings & your Pebble. Then pair manually using BT settings.
You can download the latest version 11 of the Android Beta App here.
You might also like
Sling Media launched their SlingPlayer app for Android powered phones over a year ago, but what about Android tablets running on Google’s Honeycomb OS? Well, Sling Media also cares about
Because we know you have something you’d rather keep private…
Lepow International, a mobile device accessories company focused on creative designs and ideas, will introduce its newest portable charger, Poki, at 2014 International CES. The name (pronounced pock-e) comes from