Pebble 2.0 Beta App updated to version 11
The Android Beta App for the latest Pebble 2.0 has just been updated to version 11 and it seems a lot of the teething issues that users were originally experiencing have been ironed out.
- PebbleKit JS localStorage is now sandboxed for each app
- Many improvements to onboarding and FW installation
- Issues with sideloading apps in some circumstances have been fixed
- Some issues with loading JS configuration views after the app has been quit have been addressed
- MyPebble now loads faster
Pebble are saying there is still one known outstanding issue which is yet to be fixed:
- Pairing a Pebble during onboarding may not succeed. If you run into problems, exit the Pebble app. Remove the pairing entry from Android BT settings & your Pebble. Then pair manually using BT settings.
You can download the latest version 11 of the Android Beta App here.
You might also like
There’s usually an odd lack of fanfare whenever Google announces a new service. Sure, techie peeps like ourselves and our intrepid readers know what’s going on, but for the most
Get at least $100 back from HTC with purchase of the HTC One.
Photo and video sharing site Photobucket has announced that their latest Android app provides the “first ever full imaging suite for mobile, complete with automatic upload, content management, and image