Samsung debuts Milk Music for Galaxy owners [App of the Day]
Samsung recently announced an application only for ‘Galaxy’ owners. It’s a free radio service without any ads; Milk Music is Samsung’s way of replying to Apple’s iTunes Radio. The app is available for download in Google Play Store and it’s compatible with the Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5, Note 2, and Note 3 at the moment.
According to Samsung, the reason its called Milk Music is because it’s fresh and organic. Below are the features of the app, have a look:
- Stumble across new hits and old favorites with a turn of the dial.
- Music plays instantly, as you scan through stations.
- No registration or set-up required.
- Customize the dial to show only genres and stations you like.
- “My Stations” collects all the stations you love and those you create into a single station that’s easily accessible on the dial.
- Fine-tune stations based on popularity, novelty and song favorites.
- Listen to over 200 genre stations, curated from a music library of over 13 million songs.
- “Spotlight” offers a curated selection handpicked by music tastemakers and influencers.
The application is powered by Slacker.The streaming is unlimited, but later down the road, ads will come back because that’s a limited time offer. Also, Samsung might bring tablet support soon as well.
Do you have a Galaxy? Let us know what feature you liked the most in it.