The Pebble App Challenge will reward developers with Pebble Steels and a cash prize
With the recent release of the Pebble App Store on Android, Pebble is celebrating by rewarding the best app developers with some pretty nice prizes
The top 16 developers receive their very own Pebble Steel, and the grand prize winner receives $5,000. The apps that are eligible for entrance can be new or existing apps, and is open to watchapps, watchfaces, and companion apps.
Here’s how it works:
- Submit your Pebble app from now until March 23rd, 5pm PST.
- From March 24-27th, everyone can vote for their favorite app.
- The top 16 are selected to be finalists, and automatically claim themselves a Pebble Steel.
- In April, voting is sectioned off to Pebble users alone.
- Each app will go head-to-head once a day, and the one with the most votes, wins.
- Matches will take place on the homepage of the App Store.
- The winner takes home a Pebble Steel and a $5,000 grand prize!
Good luck to anyone who joins the competition!
You might also like
The upcoming HTC ‘M8′ smartphone will be HTC’s first handset to employ on-screen buttons. At least that’s what a recent tweet from evleaks tells us. Generally speaking, it’s a mixed
The first official gameplay footage of the upcoming Angry Birds Star Wars 2 is out, courtesy of Rovio. Look for the new game to debut on September 19.
OnLive released a new Android application into the market today which should appeal to business users and students alike. Called OnLive Desktop, it’s premise that somewhat resembles their gaming app