Seidio Ledger case for Moto X Review
Up for review today is the Seidio Ledger, wallet style, case for the Moto X. The case is decently built for the price, but does lack in some areas that I was hoping it would shine. However, lets dig into and see what we got!
What we got:
- Seidio Ledger case for Moto X
- Fit phone securely and features a slim profile
- Holds my driver’s license and credit cards easily
- Provides adequate protection to the front and back
- Cutouts do not interfere with microphone or camera (except you can’t take selfies because it is covered up, but why would anyone do that with the flap closed?)
- The cover and case are lined with felt to provide further protection
- It looks pretty sweet
- Buttons on the side are hard to push due to the case
- The flap doesn’t secure to the case (no magnet), so it tends to sit open, this isn’t an issue if you have it in your pocket, but maybe a purse or just sitting out on the table
- The material used for the flap don’t seem durable and if a little heavier could solve this issue and the previous one
- Only comes in gray and red
Overall the case is not that bad. I prefer a case that is slim and does not bulge in my pocket. The flap not being able to stay closed is a letdown, but I would still consider the case. It is sleek, looks nice, and provides excellent screen protection if you do not prefer a screen protector. You can check them out on Amazon, where they are priced around 30 bucks or buzz over to Seidio for more information!