Seidio Ledger case for Moto X Review
Ease of Use
Recommend to Friends?
|The Ledger case by Seidio is a great case that provides minimal protection to your Moto X without adding bulk.|
Up for review today is the Seidio Ledger, wallet style, case for the Moto X. The case is decently built for the price, but does lack in some areas that I was hoping it would shine. However, lets dig into and see what we got!
What we got:
- Seidio Ledger case for Moto X
- Fit phone securely and features a slim profile
- Holds my driver’s license and credit cards easily
- Provides adequate protection to the front and back
- Cutouts do not interfere with microphone or camera (except you can’t take selfies because it is covered up, but why would anyone do that with the flap closed?)
- The cover and case are lined with felt to provide further protection
- It looks pretty sweet
- Buttons on the side are hard to push due to the case
- The flap doesn’t secure to the case (no magnet), so it tends to sit open, this isn’t an issue if you have it in your pocket, but maybe a purse or just sitting out on the table
- The material used for the flap don’t seem durable and if a little heavier could solve this issue and the previous one
- Only comes in gray and red
Overall the case is not that bad. I prefer a case that is slim and does not bulge in my pocket. The flap not being able to stay closed is a letdown, but I would still consider the case. It is sleek, looks nice, and provides excellent screen protection if you do not prefer a screen protector. You can check them out on Amazon, where they are priced around 30 bucks or buzz over to Seidio for more information!