Om Nom returns to Android in Cut the Rope 2
After spending the last few months as an iOS exclusive, the popular ZeptoLab character Om Nom returns in Cut the Rope 2. By popular we mean over 500 million downloads of Cut the Rope franchise titles thus far. Offered in the Google Play Store immediately, the new game will also touch down in the Amazon Appstore on Sunday, March 30.
What can you expect in the sequel? More of the same great stuff found in the first edition, plus a bunch of other goodies. We’re talking new adventures, characters, missions, locations, and hats! What’s more, we get to meet five of Om Nom’s friends, the Nommies.
MEET OM NOM’S NEW FRIENDS, THE NOMMIES!
- Roto can carry Om Nom to the best candy catching locations
- Lick can make small bridges with his tongue to help Om Nom reach his goal
- Blue can lift Om Nom to new levels of candy hunting fun
- Toss can throw objects, including candy
- Boo can scare Om Nom to jump to new heights
Cut the Rope 2 for Android introduces even more candy-collecting fun through 120 levels, with new features including:
- An additional “fruit” mission for every level that adds a new, challenging layer to each puzzle.
- An interactive map for exploring extraordinary locations and visualizing progress through the Cut the Rope 2 adventure.
- More fun with new in-game power-ups, hints and customizations.