LG G3 specs revealed in leak on Sprints website
Companies prepping their websites prior to a device being released is not a new thing. We saw HTC do it with the HTC One M8, and it seems Sprint has built the LG G3 in a UA profile which is inadvertanly revealed all the specs of the upcoming device.
According to the UA profile on the Sprint website, the LG G3 (LG-LS990) features a 5.5-inch display running at a resolution of 1440 x 2560, with Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
LG G3 Full Specs
- Processor: 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974)
- Operating system: Google Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Cellular connectivity: LTE / EVDO / IS2000
- Other connectivity: GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Display: 5.5-inch QHD (1440×2560)
- RAM: 3GB of RAM
- Internal storage: 32gb
- External storage: MicroSD cards up to 64GB
- Rear-facing camera: 13MP (Highest Image Resolution:4160×3120)
- Front-facing camera: 2.1M (Camcorder Resolution:1920×1080)
There is no indication as of yet as to a release date, but with specs like those it would have to be pretty soon in order to compete with the smartphones that are likely to be released in 2014.
[Source My LG Cell Phones]
You might also like
Sorry for the bad pun in the title. We tried to avoid it as best as possible. UPS has announced the release of their new Android application today which tracks
Wash, Rinse, Repeat. For a second time in as many days, we’ve learned a member of the Android team is leaving the platform behind to embark on a new journey.
Motorola and Verizon have been very busy this year, pumping out one powerful Droid iteration after another. While some are new models like the Droid Pro, others are special versions of previous releases such as the R2D2 edition of the Droid 2.