LG G3 specs revealed in leak on Sprints website
Companies prepping their websites prior to a device being released is not a new thing. We saw HTC do it with the HTC One M8, and it seems Sprint has built the LG G3 in a UA profile which is inadvertanly revealed all the specs of the upcoming device.
According to the UA profile on the Sprint website, the LG G3 (LG-LS990) features a 5.5-inch display running at a resolution of 1440 x 2560, with Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
LG G3 Full Specs
- Processor: 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974)
- Operating system: Google Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Cellular connectivity: LTE / EVDO / IS2000
- Other connectivity: GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Display: 5.5-inch QHD (1440×2560)
- RAM: 3GB of RAM
- Internal storage: 32gb
- External storage: MicroSD cards up to 64GB
- Rear-facing camera: 13MP (Highest Image Resolution:4160×3120)
- Front-facing camera: 2.1M (Camcorder Resolution:1920×1080)
There is no indication as of yet as to a release date, but with specs like those it would have to be pretty soon in order to compete with the smartphones that are likely to be released in 2014.
[Source My LG Cell Phones]
You might also like
As if T-Mobile had not already done enough this week, the Un-carrier has scheduled an event for September 10. Set to be held at a retail store in San Francisco, CA,
Logitech today introduced a new Bluetooth keyboard which will work with just about any mobile device you can think of, across all the major mobile platforms. Dubbed the K810, it’s
A month ago, we showed you the first leaked shots of an upcoming 4G device, the Samsung R920, for MetroPCS. The device, as we have just learned, was actually the Samsung