Sony background defocus app released to the Play Store
Sony have today released a new version of their app which allows users to defocus the background of their photos after they’ve been taken at a tap of the screen.
How to use Background defocus:
1. Start the Camera and select Background defocus as camera mode
2. Tap the object you want to focus on in the viewfinder
3. Tap the camera key to take a photo
4. Change the blur level and blur effect with the controls on the screen
5. Tap the save buttonTips for best photos:
For best results, Sony recommends users to focus on objects that are 15-45cm away with a background at least 5 metres away from the subject.