Google Camera 2.1 adds ability to take photos while recording video
The standalone Google Camera app has recently been updated to allow users to take photos while recording video, just in case you didn’t read the title! However, lets breakdown what you can do with the app.
• Photo Sphere for immersive 360º views
• Lens Blur for SLR-like photos with shallow depth of field
• Panorama mode with high resolution
• Viewfinder shows whole image sensor for uncropped images (may result in a smaller viewfinder on some phones)
• Updated UI that gets out of your way and is centered on an extra large capture button
• Works on phones and tablets running Android 4.4+ KitKat
• Photo Sphere and Panorama require a gyro sensor (not available on Moto G)
• Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Lens Blur require at least 1 gigabyte of memory
The update is still rolling out to users, so if you haven’t got it yet, be patient. Who has time for that? Grab the APK form XDA-developers here. You can also cruise over to the Play Store below! Tell us what you think of the new Camera feature in our comments below.
[pb-app-box pname=’com.google.android.GoogleCamera’ name=’Google Camera’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’]