With only a few hours before the LG G3 is officially unveiled, yet another leak has confirmed what specs the upcoming device will have by non other than LG themselves.
Whilst there’s nothing that stands out, since a lot has already been revealed by previous leaks, it does confirm what to expect before the official unveiling.
Here’s the full specs:
- 5.5-inch 2560 × 1440 display
- 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor (Snapdragon 801?)
- 2GB of RAM, 16GB storage
- 13-megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization, laser-assisted autofocus, 2.1-megapixel front camera
- 16GB storage and microSD card slot with up to 128GB
- 3000mAh battery
- Android 4.4.2
- WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, 4G LTE, FM Radio
- DLNA and Miracast
- Metallic Black, Silk White, Gold Shine colors
- 146.3 x 74.6 x 9.1mm
In addition, there’s also mention of a metal housing for the LG G3, which is something that we’ve yet to hear about as it was suggested from previous leaks that the back would be plastic.
One thing’s for sure is that we won’t have to wait long until we officially see the LG G3.