Motorola updates Moto G, Moto X, Moto E with Android 4.4.3
Motorola this week commenced the Android 4.4.3 KitKat update for a number of its smartphones.
This week we begin rolling out to:
- Moto X T-Mobile users
- Moto G users who bought online in the U.S. (includes Moto G 4G LTE) and at retail in Brazil
- Moto E users who bought online in the U.S. For Moto E users, you are still up for the next major Android update as well. Consider this the cherry on top.
According to the handset maker, the update includes a new dialer, multiple theme color options, security and stability enhancements, and more.
Motorola users will also enjoy:
- Improved camera image quality for Moto X including better consistency of exposure, more realistic flash coloring, and improved photos in low light conditions using front camera.
- For Moto X and Moto G, pausing for video recording with a convenient pause/resume button on the viewfinder.
- Motorola Alert in this update for Moto X and Moto G users. This new app helps give peace of mind by sending periodic messages to the contacts you choose.
Free to download and install, the update should also come to the other Moto X models in the near future.
You might also like
The new update for Rhapsody brings it to 3.0.1. With this update we get some new features: The ability to download individual albums and tracks for offline playback Decide where
Wow. Where to begin with this one. Nappy Boy Entertainment (T-Pain) has released a new Android app called Booty Symphony which lets users create 30-second music videos using “Booty Soundboards.”
In last few years, Samsung launched a lot of good Android tablets, and it seems they are planning to keep going by launching some new ones at the IFA 2013.