Motorola schedules 24 hour “Try Then Buy” promotion for Moto X on June 9
Been on the fence over whether to pick up a Moto X smartphone? This Monday is the day you’ve been waiting for; Motorola is going to let you try one out before you buy it.
Called “Try Then Buy”, it’s a 24 hour promotion through Motorola’s website which lets users customize their very own Moto X. Once built and shipped to you, you’ll have two weeks to put the phone through its paces. Like it? Keep it! Don’t want it? Send it back!
Here’s the gist of it:
- On Monday, June 9, beginning at 12 a.m. EST, you can register for a unique promo code here. Registration will stay open until we’ve exhausted our limit.
- At that time, you can enter your information, and we’ll email you a unique, one-time promotion code.
- Next, you’ll design your Moto X here.Make sure to choose the no-contract version for the promo code to apply.
- When you’re done, apply the code at the end of checkout in the Enter Promo Code box.
- Your promo code is good until the expiration date that is included with your code.
What better way to check out all of the touchless gestures and software features like Quick Capture and Active Display?
Note: the deal is only open for 24 hours–closing on Monday, 6/9, at 11:00 p.m. CT–and while quantities last. Click here for some answers to your Try Then Buy questions.