Moto 360 will launch alongside Moto X+1 and will be a part of Moto Maker, report says

Google announced lots of stuff on this year’s Google I/O. Android Wear was one of the most interesting for sure, considering this is Google’s shot at wearables, only smartwatches for now though. As a part of the I/O, Google briefly announced 3 smartwatches, LG G Watch, Samsung Gear Live and Motorola’s Moto 360. First 2 are already up for sale while the last one will be sometime this summer.

Different people like different things, but I’m gonna go ahead and say Moto 360 is definitely the best designed out of the bunch. That smartwatch looks just beautiful with its circular design. Well, PhoneArena’s source claims that Moto 360 will launch alongside Moto X+1, which is also one of the most expected devices this year. That would mean we’ll see Moto X+1 smartphone launch this summer as well. Oh yeah, the same source says that Moto 360 will be included in Motorola’s Moto Maker, in other words you’ll be able to customize that thing before you buy it. We don’t know how will that work, what exactly would you be able to customize, other than choosing the color of the watch and the bands included in the deal. Either way we spin it, those are some great news.

Are you going to buy one of the already available Android Wear smartwatches or are you going to wait for the Moto 360? If you’re not buying anything feel free to tell us your opinion in general of course.

Source: PhoneArena

Kristijan
Kristijan 174 posts

Please forgive any grammatical or syntax errors as English is not my primary language.

HTC Pyramid Photos and Specs Confirmed by XDA

The guys over at XDA Developers have released some photos of the rumoured HTC new flagship phone, the Pyramid.  It has been confirmed that the phone will be sporting a

T-Mobile details Samsung and HTC devices coming April 10

T-Mobile states that the HTC One M9, the Samsung Galaxy S6, and Galaxy S6 Edge are coming to the network’s stores and site on April 10. Already, the S6 and

“OK Google” hotword is now available in a bunch of new languages

Google Now is a really useful service which keeps on getting better and better. For some it is more useful than for others. Google Now launcher offers you the benefit

1. DJsuns
    June 29, 21:11 Reply

I’m sure there will be a discount to get the phone and watch through motomaker as a bundle

• DJsuns
      June 29, 21:11 Reply

I’m intrigued mostly with the 360

• Kristijan Lučić
      June 30, 12:20 Reply

That’s a good point, you’re probably right. Would you buy it as a bundle? Too bad that possible bundle probably won’t be available at my location.

2. Wally Aime
    June 30, 01:53 Reply

To be honest, the Moto 360 is something ahead of its time and will surpass other smart watches. The 360 is by far the best in design by common sense. It’s premium metal roundness and the disguise of an analog watch is brilliant. Motorola is bold and proudly not company that fallows fads to blend in.

• viper1549
      June 30, 03:07 Reply

This is exactly why I’m getting it.. It blends in and doesn’t scream for attention yet you can fully take advantage of the technology. Cannot wait! Not to mention it’s rumored to hit Moto maker! Black on black on black! :)

• Kristijan Lučić
      June 30, 12:17 Reply

I couldn’t agree more. However, they’re late once again. Samsung and LG already released their Android Wear offerings and Motorola might lose a lot of customers because of it. That’s what I’m afraid of, Moto X is a superb phone (if you look for usability rather than pure specifications), but it never sold as well as they’d want. On the other hands Moto 360 is outclassing other (Android Wear) smartwatches ATM but it didn’t launch as early as it probably should.
      What do you guys think?

3. terrance
    June 30, 06:53 Reply

Will get the 360and +1day it’s relased

4. disqus_SSI0BGbmdh
    June 30, 10:54 Reply

It’s the one… The lg and Samsung watches are OK, but overly chunky and clunky. I’ve not worn a watch for years and the 360 is the first one that really grabs my eye. I also own a Moto-X which is my first non-Nexus device and really like its design, intelligently non-intrusive features and the overall implementation. Motorola are leading the pack, for now, on innovation and design.
    I also trialled Wear on my n5 a few months back and loved its simplicity and clarity. Between that and the 360 design there’s really no contest from other OEMs.