New version of Google Play Store is here and with it we get some changes, as usual. Here’s what’s new:
- New headers
– Kirill Grouchnikov from Google posted a preview of the changes made here, header images and action bar area has seen some changes in the video and book sections of the Play Store. We can see more transparency here as well as a nice fading effect when you slide down the action bar. The search button is always at the far right now.
- New additional information section
– Below the app listing itself you can now find an “Additional Information” section. Here you can find the latest version of the app, installed size, content rating and a link for permissions.
- Simplified permissions list
– Permission are now set into categories like location, camera/microphone, photos/media/files… you get a drop down-menu when you click one of them. The descriptions are also more clear now.
- Bigger buttons
– We did get bigger buttons in the 4.8.20 version of the Play Store, but they seem even bigger now, which is great if you keep on missing those for some reason.
- PayPal support
– This option isn’t available to everyone using this version just yet it seems, although we guess it will be soon.
You can get all these changes right away if you want. The size of the download is 6.7MB and you can download it from this link.