The Chromebook line was created with a mobile life style in mind. At a low cost, they do everything the average user needs out of a laptop. They are portable and easy to work with and give users almost instant access to the internet. Today, a new Chromebook has joined the family. One that has everything I feel is lacking from my current Chromebook.
The Acer Chromebook 13 is up for pre-order on Amazon starting at $279. This new Chromebook is powered by a NVIDIA Tegra K1 processor giving you the amazing speeds that are standard with Chromebooks plus 13 hours of battery life! In the Google Chrome team blog, they give you a cute little list about what you can do in 13 hours.
- Fly from New York to Beijing
- Watch the entire set of Harry Potter movies
- Complete an Iron Man triathlon (average finish time is 12hr 13min)
- Finish a 1-credit college course
- Watch 390 adorable cat videos (2 min per video)
- Use your Chromebook 13 to watch, play and get a lot done
The Acer Chromebook 13 also comes with an optional touchscreen and 1080p resolution for a $379 on Amazon.
For more coverage on Chrome OS and other Chrome branded items, you can check out chromewatching.com!