Today’s deal of the day is the Sensordrone, a portable Bluetooth device that can programmed to turn your smartphone into a gas leak detector, carbon monoxide detector, and more. Small enough to hook to your keys, there are nearly a dozen sensors inside. What’s more, it is also an open platform for other Bluetooth devices and accessories. With 11 apps to complement the device already, it works with virtually all versions of Android.
- Precision Gas Sensor – Test air quality, carbon monoxide levels
- Reducing Gas Sensor – Sense methane, propane, and natural gas leaks
- Oxidizing Gas Sensor – Ozone sensing and chlorine leaks
- Non-Contact Thermometer – Check food temperature, engine diagnostics, and whatever else you point it at
- Humidity Sensor – Check heat index, but also great for finding optimum food storage conditions, even preventing mold from growing in your home
- Temperature Sensor – Measure ambient temperature
- Light Sensor – For checking light intensity, sunlight monitoring, or even late-night refrigerator use
- Color Sensors – Use as a color meter, color matcher/analyzer, even pattern recognition
- Pressure Sensor – Works as a barometer or altimeter, and you can connect to a pressure cuff to act as a blood pressure monitor
- Proximity Sensor – Use it as a stud finder or liquid level monitor
- Expansion Connector – Digital (TTL UART & i2C) and analog (0-3V) interface for connecting other sensors like EKGs, Thermal Printers, and more
Learn more about the Sensordrone Bluetooth Sensor at deals.androidguys.com. While you’re there be sure to check out some of the other wonderful savings, bundles, and freebies!