Microsoft has today launched Office Lens for Android, which enables users to scan written, printed, or electronic documents and then convert them to a Word, PowerPoint, or PDF document.
- Converts images of paper documents, electronic screens and whiteboard notes into Word documents, PowerPoint presentations and searchable PDF files for easy storage, editing and reformatting.
- Enables images to be sent via email, making it easy to share whiteboard notes with work colleagues, submit scanned business expense receipts or ensure family and friends have copies of important paper documents.
- Captures business cards and generates contacts, which can be sent to OneNote and added to your phone.
- Recognizes the corners of a document and automatically crops, enhances and cleans up the image.
- Identifies printed text with optical character recognition (OCR) so that you can search by keyword for the image in OneNote or OneDrive.
- Inserts images to OneNote or as DOCX, PPTX or PDF files in OneDrive, providing options to save, export and share the image.
You can grab it using the link below.
[pb-app-box pname=’com.microsoft.office.officelens’ name=’Office Lens’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’]