Why not ring in the new year with a new phone? Being that Amazon is the internet’s largest retailer, it may be that you’re sitting on Amazon gift cards from the holidays. If you happen to also be in need of a new phone, Amazon should definitely be a consideration.
The days where we walk into a carrier store to purchase a subsidized smartphone are fading. This trend, bundled with the aggressive prices we’re beginning to see in unlocked phones, makes purchasing a phone full price a more viable option in the mobile market.
Amazon is where a majority of us go to find the best prices of merchandise, therefore, we’ve complied a list of great unlocked smartphone deals you can find on the first day of 2016. Let’s check out what you can save on!
- Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB – $484 (savings of $415)
- Motorola Nexus 6 (Midnight Blue) 32GB – $399 (savings of $250)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB – $299 (savings of $270)
- HTC Desire Eye (White/Red) 16GB – $199 (savings of $120)
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua 16GB (GSM/LTE) – $199 (savings of $100)
- Huawei P8 Lite (Black, LTE) 16GB – $191 (savings of $59)
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime DUOS 8GB – $149 (savings of $150)
- BLU Studio Energy 2 (5,000 mAh battery, GSM/LTE) – $129 (savings of $50)
- HTC Desire 816 (Virgin Mobile, Black) – $129 (savings of $120)
- BLU Studio 6.0 HD (GSM) – $100 (savings of $88)
- HTC Desire 510 LTE (FreedomPop) – $99 (savings of $100)
- Motorola Moto G (Verizon) – $59 (savings of $40)
- Motorola Moto E (Verizon, LTE) – $39 (savings of $160)
- LG Optimus Zone 2 (Verizon) – $28 (savings of $20)
Bear in mind that these particular prices are at the time of writing. Amazon changes its prices frequently. Also, different smartphone colors often have different prices, and there may be limited quantities.