We’ve all been there before. We’re out and about, and know that our phone is about to die. So you only use your device sparingly, but your efforts are still not enough. You get into your friends car and need to figure out where something is at, and the phone dies. Now you’re stuck trying to figure out where to go, and they don’t have a charger that fits your device.
The LithiumCard Wallet alleviates having to worry about your device dying while you’re out and about. As someone who travels for a few hours a day to and from work, I know the pain of having your phone die, and not being able to order that Uber or call your friends to come pick you up.
- Keep your micro-USB compatible devices charged w/ the built-in connector
- Enjoy the premium design crafted from durable aluminum
- Charge your device quickly at up to 1% of battery life per minute
- Add charging power capacity to your device
- Simultaneously charge your device & LithiumCard w/ 2 flip-out charging cables
- Carry it everywhere: fits into almost any wallet
- Stick to your device w/ the NanoStik pad as an alternative to storing in your wallet
The LithiumCard Wallet also features a 3000mAh battery, which should keep most devices fully charged throughout the day. If you’re using a device with a larger battery, you’ll still be able to keep most of the charge on your device. Add in the fact that there are pull-out micro-USB ports, and you’ll be good to go, provided you don’t have an iPhone or USB Type-C charging port.
The normal price of the LithiumCard Wallet might scare some folks away since it’s priced at $60. But with today’s deal from AndroidGuys and StackCommerce, you can get this nifty little charger for only $20. At a savings of over 65%, you’ll be hard pressed to find a better deal to keep your device charged on the go.