How often do you find yourself running out of juice on your phone? While that sort of thing isn’t nearly as bad as it was a few years ago, we still end up in situations where we wish we had more power. Be it a weekend getaway that keeps us mostly outside or a long day away from the wall charger, we always appreciate having extra battery on reserve.
Portable power banks are one of our favorite types of accessories – for a number of reasons. Not only do the capacities seem to be shooting higher than ever, but the physical sizes are dropping in the process. And, even better, the costs continue to get more competitive.
Chuwi offers up a perfect example of plenty of battery in a portable and affordable form factor. With 10050mAh worth of power, it’s enough to charge your typical smartphone up somewhere between three to five times.
On the end of the device you’ll find a micro-USB charging input with Quick Charge 3.0 capability. This means ultra-fast charging times to get the Chuwi unit ready for the weekend. Moreover, there’s also an LED indicator with four lights to help get a feel for how much power is left. Last, but not least, there’s also the USB port to plug in whatever device needs charging.
What else makes it worth considering? How about some technical stuff?
- Powered by the world’s latest and fastest quick charging technology –Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 [Qualcomm Certified].
- 18 watts input and output Two-way fast charging.
- Adopts the high-density LG/Panasonic battery cells.
- High-performance Texas Instruments control chip, provide 9 layers of security protection.
- Up to 93% conversion rate, optimized charging/discharging efficiency.
- Exclusive AiCharge technology, compatible with Apple and BC1.2 charging specifications.
- Ultra compact and stylish, feels exceptional in hand.
The Chuwi 10050mAh portable power bank can be had at Bangood for only $23 right now. And, with free shipping to the US, it’s a heck of a deal. The only question is whether to go with white, black, or green!