Picture this: you’re sitting around the pool, it’s 98 degrees outside and it’s completely quiet. What would make this situation better? Yep, some tunes. Bluetooth speakers are everywhere but we’re seeing a really cool development in them now. You can now purchase a floating Bluetooth speaker and just throw it in the pool.
How awesome is that? I love living in the future.
The G-Drop Submersible Bluetooth Speaker is the speaker in question today. No matter where you want to enjoy your music, the G-Drop speaker will work for you. Just because it floats doesn’t mean you have to use it in the water, it’ll work inside too!
Not only is it IPx7 water-resistant, it’s built tough, too. The durable construction will hold up to being thrown in your bag, tossed in the back of your car, or whatever abuse you can think up. The 2.5″ speaker driver, passive bass radiator, and Maxx Audio headline the spec sheet for this little badass.
- Play & skip tracks wirelessly w/ buttons right on the speaker
- Microphone lets you take calls wirelessly so your phone is kept out of harm’s way
- Fully submersible for up to 30 minutes under up to 3′ of water
- Built-in metal loop lets you hang it from a tree branch, backpack, or roof rack
- Line-in to connect any device w/ a headphone jack w/ an audio cable
- Easily chargeable w/ a standard USB port or phone charger
Where to Buy
Save even more!
In addition to the savings above, when you buy through AndroidGuys Deals, for every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your account. What’s more, should you refer the deal via social media or an email that results in a purchase, you’ll earn $10 credit in your account.
If this is your first time buying, then you are also eligible for a further 10% discount when you subscribe for email updates.
How about a freebie?
Not looking to spend any money today? That’s alright, we understand. Why not visit the AndroidGuys section for freebies and take something anyhow? Go ahead, grab two!