Have you ever thought about dabbling in the area of robotics? You’ve heard of Arduino and seen some pretty cool projects, but don’t know if you’re the type of person who can build something compelling. Why not ease yourself into that space with a kit aimed at beginners?
Our Deal of the Day is a robot car kit that includes various modules and sensors. A perfect way to learn how things work and integrate, you’ll build something fun and interesting and be ready for more advanced stuff in no time.
- SainSmart MEGA 2560
- SainSmart Sensor Shield module V5
- SainSmart 4WD drive aluminum mobile car robot platform
- SainSmart L298N Dual H bridge DC motor driver
- SainSmart ultrasonic module HC-SR04 distance sensor
- MEGA 2560 microcontroller board has ability to control car while connected to a computer
- Arduino Sensor Shield allows you to connect to various modules like sensors, servos, relays, buttons, potentiometers, & more
- Latest 4WD aluminum mobile robot platform holds many controllers, drivers, sensors, & RF modules
Where to Buy
You can purchase the Sainsmart 4WD Robot Car for only $77.99 (18% off) through the AndroidGuys Deals Store.
Save even more!
In addition to the savings above, when you buy through AndroidGuys Deals, for every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your account. What’s more, should you refer the deal via social media or an email that results in a purchase, you’ll earn $10 credit in your account.
If this is your first time buying, then you are also eligible for a further 10% discount when you subscribe for email updates.
How about a freebie?
Not looking to spend any money today? That’s alright, we understand. Why not visit the AndroidGuys section for freebies and take something anyhow? Go ahead, grab two!